If you have an upcoming event or group meeting where you would like a speaker to educate 20 or more individuals about bullying, we would be more than happy to assist. Our team members are excited about opportunities to educate audiences about addressing bullying prevention and increasing children’s confidence.
A No Bullies Allowed San Antonio team member. A bully victim (or their close relative), if available, may accompany one of our team members to share his/her bullying story. The story telling component of our presentation is subject to availability and is not a guaranteed portion of our presentation offering.
Below are suggested topics but can be tailored based on audience needs. On average, our speaking presentation ranges from 30 to 45 minutes.
- What is bullying?
- Types of bullying
- Bullying prevention
- Bullying research & studies
- Benefits of activities for children
- What No Bullies Allowed San Antonio has achieved
- Raising confident children
Request a Speaker
Please complete the below steps:
- Complete ALL REQUIRED FIELDS of the Speaker Request form below. In general, all speaker requests must be received no later than 4 (four) weeks prior to your event date.
- Submit your request form by the applicable deadline. Note: Attendance is subject to staff availability.
- If a team member is able to attend, you will be emailed the cost along with confirmation details, usually 1-2 weeks prior to the event date, at the latest.